ClearObject Machine Learning Services Transform Business Solutions
ClearObject’s machine learning solutions can analyze your data to create better, actionable insights and improved outcomes. Using ClearObject’s machine learning tools and expertise, your data can be harnessed to build powerful solutions that solve complex problems and propel your business further.
ClearObject, a leading Internet of Things (IoT) solutions integrator, is a Premier Google Cloud Platform partner. Using Google’s Machine Learning Engine (Cloud ML Engine), ClearObject customers can better predict, adapt, and build successful data models.
What Is Machine Learning?
Machine learning is a branch of artificial intelligence computing focused on building applications by using and learning from data inputs. Over time, the applications become more accurate without being programmed to add improvements.
Algorithms using machine learning become trained to analyze massive amounts of data and identify patterns and features. These insights allow the algorithms to make decisions and predictions that are more accurate. As more data are added, the algorithms get better, and decisions and predictions become more accurate.
There are three types of machine learning:
- Supervised learning. In this type, labeled or known data are used for the training data, which is the data set that represents the kind of data the machine learning model will use to solve problems. With the training data having known properties and characteristics, learning can be directed towards the desired outcome. Once the machine learning algorithm uses the training data and learns from it, the algorithm can use unknown data and determine how to use it based on the training data.
- Unsupervised learning. Unlike with supervised data, the data used with unsupervised data is unknown and unlabeled. The machine-learning algorithm has no model to base its analysis on and must identify patterns to generate a result.
- Reinforcement learning. In this learning type, the algorithms use trial and error and are similar to supervised learning. There is no sample data used, so the algorithm needs to discover successful outcomes and use that knowledge to develop the best recommendations or policies for a problem.
Many increasingly common processes use machine learning. Digital assistants such as Siri and Alexa use natural language processing, a machine learning application that allows for the interpretation of voice and text data. Other applications include:
- Recommendations (e.g., “people also liked”)
- Self-driving cars
- Contextual online advertising
- Fraud detection
- Medical imaging analysis
The practical applications that machine learning affords make it a powerful tool for companies using the IoT to provide products and services in multiple industries.
The ClearObject Machine Learning Solution
Google Cloud ML Engine is a managed service that moves production from model to production. The engine has training and production services that can be used in tandem or independently.
Among the capabilities are:
- Automatic resource provisioning. Adapt available resources to the demand for services at any moment. Elastic services let you focus on model development and deployment without worrying about infrastructure.
- Hypertune. Achieve superior results faster by automatically tuning deep learning hyperparameters
- Portable models. Use the Google Cloud Platform to train at scale and use open source methods to train models locally on sample data sets.
- Server-side preprocessing. Send raw data to models in production and reduce the need for local computation.
- Multiple frameworks. Online prediction supports multiple frameworks to serve classification, regression, clustering, and dimensionality reduction models.
- Integration. Google services are designed to work together. The Google Machine Learning Engine works with Cloud Dataflow and Cloud Storage to provide a comprehensive machine learning service package.
ClearObject is a leading IoT systems integrator that designs, develops, deploys, and manages innovative connected solutions and digital data products. Its services include:
- Professional services, including project management, documentation, mobile and cloud app design, and security and compliance audits
- Accelerated pilots, allowing you to move projects along faster with data acquisition, dashboard and portal development, UI and UX testing, and data migration
- Managed services, including 24/7 service level management, patching, upgrades, and reporting
- Design thinking, including personalized innovation coaching, wireframes, and clickable prototypes
To learn more about ClearObject services, visit the company’s website and follow them on Facebook.